The Russian SME Resource Centre (RCSME) is a leading SME research and analytical centre which provides information and policy advice on private sector development and SME support in Russia.
RCSME offers a wide range of services and tailor-made research for researchers, public institutions, donor agencies, business support and financial organisations:
- SME statistics in Russia, including statistics on individual entrepreneurs and medium businesses;
- monitoring and analysis of private sector development;
- research and policy advice on business climate and administrative barriers;
- information support, including SME-related databases and knowledge sharing across Russia via an own information dissemination system;
- largest in Russia free Electronic Library on Small Entrepreneurship http://www.rcsme.ru/lib.asp;
Please note that RCSME is a research organisation and it does not provide partner search, B2B services or market research for SMEs.
RCSME regional experience: North Caucasus: North Ossetia-Alania, Ingushetia, Republic of Karachaevo-Cherkessiya; Moscow, Leningrad, Nizhni Novgorod Oblast, Rostov Oblast, Voronezh Oblast, Perm Oblast, Pskov Oblast, Tver Oblast, Tomsk Oblast, Irkutsk Oblast, Sakhalin Oblast, Magadan City, Krasnoyarsky Krai, Kaluga Oblast, Tula Oblast. Surveys performed by RCSME on microfinance, monitoring SME sector development, regional information resources for SMEs covered 68 Russia’s regions in all federal districts.
|Irina Alexeeva, External Communications Manager, E-mail:|
phone/FAX +7(495) 332-00-34