- Invest India, as a part of its investment facilitation service to foreign investors, also assists them in finding partners based in India on the basis of requests received. Projects currently on offer are:
UAE company seeking joint venture/partnership for infrastructure projects in Oman
- A UAE company, which focusses on infrastructure, commercial, residential and industrial projects in Abu Dhabi, is interested in forming a joint venture/entering into a partnership with Indian companies to undertake infrastructure projects in Oman.
- Please click hereto submit your interest in the project.
Omani company seeking joint venture/partnership for civil construction projects in Oman
- An Omani construction company is looking to partner with Indian companies for ongoing construction projects in Oman. Interested companies should fulfill either of the following criteria:
- Companies should be medium to big
- Companies should have proven track record in the region, especially GCC countries
- Companies should have operations outside India
- Pleaseclick here to submit your interest in the project.
Korean company seeking joint venture/partnership for plastic foam manufacturing
- The Korean company specializes in plastic foam manufacturing and is renowned for its business activities in both the domestic and overseas markets over the last 27 years. XLPE foam manufacturing is its main line of business. The company wishes to start a US$2.4 million project in India through a joint venture/partnership. Companies interested in the project should be from the following fields:
- Construction material manufacturing
- Insulation material manufacturing
- Please click here to submit your interest in the project.