The GGDA is looking for investors to develop an adventure zone in Tshwane.
Expressions of interest are invited for a multi-functional, multi-million rand adventure zone development three kilometres outside of Pretoria’s CBD in South Africa.
The park will include anchor facilities such as:
– A state-of-the-art 22-stage obstacle course
– Accredited 4X4 track (which will be used to train 4X4 drivers, launch off-road vehicles and a venue for 4X4 club meetings)
– An international 100mX50m Competition angling dam (hosting two competitions a month)
– Four paintball ranges
– Chalet-type hospitality suites overlooking activities
– Rock-climbing and abseiling wall with a zip-line
– Scuba-training facilities
– An air-gun range
– Archery range
– A kiddies’ corner
– Conference/events centres
– A restaurant and roof garden
– A picnic area
The project aims to attract tourism to the city centre, to provide families with diverse and enjoyable entertainment in a centrally-located and safe environment; to meet the market demands of outdoor and sport enthusiasts; and t create sustainable employment.
The project is estimated to cost US$2.15-million and the relationship is negotiable. A detailed costing can be provided on request.