Provide extensive knowledge to our members which is necessary for doing business: rent contracts, employee agreements, such as contracts and legal disputes.
The first workshop on the Indian Legal System is being organized by Chindia Chamber to brief our members on legal knowledge and legal risks involved while doing business in India. The workshop aims to inform our members on the following topics mentioned below:
- Lease agreements – How to negotiate lease agreements? What are the key terms of a lease agreement? How to avoid disputes in a lease agreement?
- Employment agreements – What are the standard employment practices? How to structure salary, commission, incentives, etc. for staff?
- Legal Metrology – Introduction to laws on packaging, standard weights and measures, labelling, price, etc.
- Key terms of contracts with suppliers, distributors, customers, etc. – Penalty clause, Dispute resolution clause.
- Disputes – Litigation process, steps involved, timeline, court structure and debt recovery procedure.