The annual Bloem Show will be take place from 24 April to 3 May 2014 at the Bloemfontein showground in the Free State province. Event organisers are inviting exhibitors to take advantage of this opportunity.
The event functions as an enabling platform for exhibiting organisations, presenting opportunities to:
- Engage in sales and marketing to justmore than 100 000 visitors over 10 days
- Conduct direct sales and be in direct contact with customers and potential customers
- Showcase and market well-bred animal studs
- Provide entertainment, educational and shopping experience for visitors
- Reach a core target market of farmers and families
To become an exhibitor, you need to complete an application form (pdf). Exhibitors should apply as soon as possible since applicants will be awarded on a first come first serve basis, with first right to quality exhibitors from the previous year.
Visitors can book tickets through Computicket or purchase them at the Bloem Show gates.
The Bloem Show
The Bloem Show is one of only two shows in South Africa that still combine agricultural and commercial activities on such a large scale.
Activities include the following and lots more:
- 20 agricultural horses, cattle and sheep breeding championships
- More than 14 of SA’s most popular vocal and performance artists
- Approximately 420 exhibitors
- An exciting amusement park
- Several food stalls
- The largest creative handwork section with more than 2000 entries
The following 11 national events will be hosted during Bloem show.
- National saddle horse championship, largest open-air in the world
- National sheep shearing championships
- National Friesian horse championships
- National Miniature horse championships
- National Merino Landsheep championships
- National Meatmaster sheep championships
- National Holstein championships (cattle)
- National Sussex championships (cattle)
- National Hereford championships (cattle)
- National Toyota auctioneer competition
- National Bull growth competition hosted by Vleissentraal and SA Studbook