The Border-Kei Chamber of Business offers the following key services to member companies:
• Border-Kei Chamber of Business membership certificate – on becoming a member you will receive a personalised membership certificate at a new members’ induction and networking event.
• New members’ induction and networking functions – the Chamber holds six new members’ induction and networking functions annually and these provide a valuable informal but structured opportunity to meet a broad range of businesspeople.
• Letters of support – the BKCOB will gladly provide letters of support to members trying to access government tenders and letters of introduction to Chambers in other centres for members attempting to expand their business footprint, whether provincially, nationally or globally.
• Business Hi-Lite magazine – this glossy B2B magazine is distributed monthly, free of charge to all our members and keeps you in touch with Chamber activities and developments in our area.
• Business Bytes – the monthly electronic newsletter provides a snapshot of activities and upcoming events.
• Website – members who have websites are entitled to a link from the Chamber’s website to yours.
• Committees – the Chamber has a robust and effective committee system to facilitate members’ participation and to enable us to fulfil our role as the ‘voice of business’.